• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today..My buns hate me!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..Im covered in scratches..my arms, my chest, my belly. They all had a nail clip yesterday and i think they are getting revenge...not nice there really stinging and look horrid. I look like ive been self-harming!!

:cry:

x

OH the joy of bunny owning. I hate the first bath after you've been scratched that horrid stinging.

I have lots of lovely 'self harm' look alike scars and scratches from Arthur, embarrasing isn't it.

Ive got bunny scratches on my boobs/cleavage....I'm sure people think I'm some kind of kinky person!

Im covered. I have one and its from my neck right to my boobs!! I will never wear a low cut top again whilst handling the buns!!

My arms so sore! My mum was questioning me about it...she was like whos done that, the rabbit? hummm...i was like yesssss honestly lol!!

xx

I'm a bit hot in my fleece/coat, gloves and wellies, but full body armour is the way to go I believe - not a scratch on me in 3yrs :lol:

I've got a wheal across my chest - walked into and then fell into one of the runs late last night :oops:

It was dark and I forgot it was there - another senior moment! Then had to scrabble around for the bunny supper that I had dropped :oops:

Back