• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick Question about panacur

bleurgh, worms! has he been panacurred before? Sooz recommends a 6 week course to start and this would eradicate worms fo' so' i reckon, in a 9 day course they'd probably reinfect themselves by nippling on poops that contain eggs.

get ready for dead ones coming out on poops after a few days, i felt sick!

Bella had worms six months ago - I'd been putting off panacuring them for weeks because I thought it would be a nightmare getting it in them, but when I found worms I knew I had to do it.

I just did a nine day course, the worms went after a few days, and they've just been done again for nine days - and after all the worrying it was a doddle giving it to them - even more so this time round now they're bonded.

bleurgh, worms! has he been panacurred before? Sooz recommends a 6 week course to start and this would eradicate worms fo' so' i reckon, in a 9 day course they'd probably reinfect themselves by nippling on poops that contain eggs.

get ready for dead ones coming out on poops after a few days, i felt sick!

For conventional parasitic worms 9 days should be OK but it's not unknown for rabbit to manage to reinfect themselves by ingesting eggs :rolleyes: so some people use two 9 day courses back to back.

The 6 weeks is for EC infestations.

For conventional parasitic worms 9 days should be OK but it's not unknown for rabbit to manage to reinfect themselves by ingesting eggs :rolleyes: so some people use two 9 day courses back to back.

The 6 weeks is for EC infestations.

*empties info into panacur folder in brain*

maaan, one of these days i'll get it right!

Back