• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Bailey just ate some chocolate

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I left a twix finger on the side and he got it, he only ate a very small peice, literally dot, but will this do him any harm?

what should i be doing?

x

tiny bit should be okay, just keep an eye on him with his bodily functions. Bailey, you little monkey! chocolate is for the hoomins! the amount of crumbs Carlton snarfs off the kitchen floor sometimes when ryan is cooking! :roll: i just offer more cooled boiled water if i worry at all.

awww naughty bunny it shouldnt do hims any harm :) i remember twice now rosie has managed to get to my crunchie nuggets and then came in and found a half empty bag her and mowgli sat there looking innocent and when i smelt their breathes you could smell it on them i wasnt impressed they thought it was great:shock:

:oops: willow found and ate half a ray of dark chocs over crimbo time....vet said he was shocked she never died of theobromine poisoning:oops:
never affected her one bit!!!
our first house bun ever was a doe..and shed steal out the bags of shopping etc..she was always nicking chocolate off the little kids that came in too..never did her any harm but i must have been very very lucky!

I was up at the vets just the other day because Jesse managed to get hold of an incence stick and eat it. She's also been known to go into my bag eat nibble at fruit tea bags. She is odd.

he will benefit from all the water and hay..but if he does get an attack of soft poos it means only hay and water till his tum settles.

My girls are little monsters when it comes to getting at my sweets.
We put some Jaffa Cakes on the table in the living room out of Biscuit's reach and forgot about em.
Following day we got Nibbles & Bobby out to play, I went in the kitchen to ask Martyn something, came back through into the living room, saw Bobby sat near the door eating what looked like a biscuit, and on closer inspection I noticed it was a Jaffa Cake, remembered that they were on the table, only to find Nibbles sat on the table with her face in the pack. I loved that she threw one down for Bobby though :lol:

Back