• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Anyone?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
So, I was thinking, Drake and Josh have got tonnes of room, so I was thinking about bonding a lady bun with them? I once was told that a female might calm them down a bit, and they might be more settled*?

So, do you think this would be ok? They would have a massive run, and a nice playhouse and hidey hutch to go in:)

Any help would be greatly appreciated x
Jack x

lol, as long as she's not a sloppy little tart like Nibbles! :lol::lol:

do it Jack, do it do it.

*ahem* i mean "ask your parents first, Jack"

Just my tuppence worth, but...

From m experience putting one female in with two boys is a bad idea, they tend to fight over her. But that could just be with the buns I know.

Just my tuppence worth, but...

From m experience putting one female in with two boys is a bad idea, they tend to fight over her. But that could just be with the buns I know.

oh, i just thought that, it's two girls and a boy that work better than two boys and a girl..... isn't it?

the girls are good for a fun night but i dont think i could live with one.....mummy says i am happy just the way i am! i dont want to share my blankie or binky bear with a girl!:rolleyes:

Has your mum said yes Jack?:shock: Have you managed to twist her arm? Just recalling her repeatedly saying to you "2 are enough Jack you're not having any more":lol: when you was cuddling that 7 week old baby one here the other week;) and aaaawing at the others.

personally jack i would bond them with 2 females because then are less likely to squabble over the lady!

also it wouldnt be uncommon for say, drake to then cuddle up 2 the new girl, and leave josh alone, or vice versa, you wouldnt want one of your boys being left out!

xxx

Back