• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

theyve fallen out

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie keeps attacking mo again and they keeo cahrging around their room like mad hairs flying everywhere mo growling in anger and stamping, why does she after keep turning into a little madam its since i bought her the pink basket :roll::shock:

rosie keeps attacking mo again and they keeo cahrging around their room like mad hairs flying everywhere mo growling in anger and stamping, why does she after keep turning into a little madam its since i bought her the pink basket :roll::shock:

Tell them to get themselves sorted or I shall be removing their pictures from in-store ;)

i have the small pink and black bowls from the boutique range, zola wont eat out of the pink one and wispa wont eat out of the black one, its wierd i assumed rabbits were colour blind

i have the small pink and black bowls from the boutique range, zola wont eat out of the pink one and wispa wont eat out of the black one, its wierd i assumed rabbits were colour blind

I have a black one with 'the boss' on and a pink one with 'princess' on.... Joey eats from the pink one and saffy eats from the black one :roll::lol: although joey should be a girl im sure, he's such a camp boy and saffy certainly is the boss! :lol:

newhome.jpg

Last edited:
Back