• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Age Gaps in Bonded Pairs

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Just being nosey really, what is the biggest age gap in your bonded pairs? My current one is 3 years between Lexie (4.5 years) and Mackenzie (1.5 years).

My other two pairs are 2 years (Scout & Bobby) and a year (Fiver & Marley).

The biggest gap I ever had was 4 years.

interesting question i always worry about age gaps cuz of the one wil likely go before the other scenario..... mum has sooty and chelsea 9yrs and 10yrs and i have dora and snowy both3 years, previously chelsea had her sister of same age with her(rip choccy). wonder who has buns with toy boys

Theres 12 months age gap in Bert & Fizz.. With my outdoor 4 there's maybe a 3 year difference between Fudge & Cookie but we aren't really sure on my Fudgie boys age.

:wave: Rusty was 7 (binky free Rusty lovely Rusty bun) and Spike was estimated at 1 yr to 18 months when they were together; so that puts Spike at possibly 2 1/2 now, Kiki possibly the same and Totti is 6 1/2 (OK a bonded trio rather than a pair :oops: )

6 years with my last pair :D

Dallas and Bessie are around 2 years difference we guesstimate :)

I have Smoky who's 7 and Lizzie is 2, so that's 5 years, if my maths is right :lol:

- but both were rescue buns so a little hard to tell!

One of the most devoted bonds I have ever seen was between 3 month old George and 7 year old Bugsy. I was new to rabbits and they were both male!

Theres about a year between Biscuit & Wuzzle, and a year between Bobby & Nibbles. Both my girls are 2, and my boys are both 1 :D

Lily was 2 years and Ozzy was 8 months

I have Simba who is about 6 or 7 and Bonnie is partner is about 8mths now and they are really close:D

Back