• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thursday,s rescue poppet and babies

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
on thursday i took in 13 bunnies, 4 of which are pregnant :shock: on friday 1 of the 4 does had 6 babies:shock: here is the little doe and babies that came in sadly it is more than likely mum is pregnant again :cry::cry:
I would like you all to meet poppet and her babies :love::love:
eastbournerabbitrescue014.jpg

They are beautiful.
Did the people that had them before you rescued them get them from P@H by any chance? I saw a doe just like Poppet in there a couple of months back. Bless them is that Munchkins mum?

possibly she,s only a baby herself :cry: not sure how old babies are but we think 2-4 wks an entire buck was in with mum and babies so their is likely to be another litter and yes she is munchkins mum aswell :D

Those babies look like Dora's babies did at about 3 or 4 weeks, they didn't look so 'developed' at 2 weeks. The rabbit I saw was in the adoption bit and it really looked like her! Poor bunnies I wonder if they will have lop ears are they crossed with a lionhead?

What a handful Caroline. Thankfully they have come into you and can stop breeding and find loving homes.

Back