• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Thankyou to ARC

CazScho

Mama Doe
I just wanted to post a great big thank you to Karen, Donna and Janice at ARC and Helen (The Duchess) for helping me to finally get my two new wonderful buns who I have just picked up.

My new buns are the lovely Harriet

000_0258.jpg

and the gorgeous Riley

000_0259.jpg

I've actually been looking to adopt since March but due to various issues it just didn't work out as planned so a few weeks ago I asked Helen and ARC if they could help. Now everything has now come together and to make it even more special today is my birthday and these two are the best presents I could imagine.

Hurray!!!!

I can now get a signature and post pics and storries about my bunnies and hopefully become part of the community!!!

YIPPEE!!!!

How fantastic.

I am so delighted for you and Ian, Caroline.

Not only are they gorgeous individuals but they make a very handsome couple.

Bet you're going to spend the rest of today cuddling them aren't you?

Keep those pictures coming please.

Well done Janice, you have worked that magic yet again.

Helen x

Riley is too pretty to be a boy, he such a lovely soft character. I think Harriet will keep him on his toes.

Thank you Caroline for giving them such a lovely home. :wave:

Second that!!!
Thanks for such lovely buns, Lola is such a cuddle bun, and Aubrey is too cute for words, - thanks to Janice for her hard work :D

Oh i love Harriet, i remember being so tempted by her when finding Joey a gilrfriend. They are beautiful!!! :love:

Back