• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cambs, Suffolk , Beds or Hertfordshire?

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
No distance is too far (well - ok - surrounding counties!!) to come to the GARDEN OPEN DAY in aid of Rabbit Welfare Association ad Rabbit Rehome on 14/15 June in Cambridge.

There will be raoses, flowers, tea, cakes, raffles, wonderful prizes a 'Guess the Vets Bill for the last 12 months' competition . . . and chance o see my super runs and hutches . . . oh yes and my rabbits!!!

Please PM me for a lovely lovely poster with all the information - and help me publicise to all rabbit and garden interested people!

Rabbit Garden advice available!!!! (I write the column for Rabbitting On on rabbit gardens).

twigs

oh wow, i would love to come but dont drive and i dont think my parents will want 2 bring me lol!!

xxx

That sounds like a briliant day out. I used to live in hertfordshire, but am too far away now up north. Good luck for a great day:D

Looking forward to my poster :D I will really try to make it :D Your not far at all from me :D

Ooh, I'd love to come.... I'll bring Mother, she likes tea & cakes..... I love rabbits & gardens :lol:

Would love to see you - who ever can come!!

There will be shelter indoors as well in case of poor weather!!

We stay open till about 7pm each day now, as if its hot the rabbits don't emerge until 4.30 . . . first year we did it we just opened 2-5 and everyone spent the time peering under hutches to try and catch a glimpse of snoozing buns:lol:

Now we do both days all afternoon till at least 6.30 and people are always still here at 7.

twigs

aw its too far from us right now but we're in cambridge on the 29th passing through for our honeymoon! Shame its not on then!! :lol:

Hi

I'm on the east side of Cambridge - just off the A14 if you come down the Dittion turn off.

Postcode (for multimap etc) is CB5 8LZ

address:

25 Elfleda Rd
Cambridge

CB5 8LZ

We will be open both days (Sat and Sun) 2.30-6.30.

Back