• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoo Hoo!! My lil' lads are home :)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
My little boys Marley & Fiver have come home today form my friend who was bun sitting for me.

Scout & Bobby have gone in their place to get some fun in the sun and mow her lawn in return :lol::lol::lol:

There's a special reason I wanted them back today though.....tomorrow evening I will be attempting another threesome :shock::shock: if my nerves can stand it.

I will have to invest in some Dutch courage first :oops::oops: because I'm not sure the new addition will appreciate them fawning over her.

awww it must be nice to have them back :) are you bonding them with callisto then? (i lose track of your rabbits I'm afraid:oops::oops::oops:)

awww it must be nice to have them back :) are you bonding them with callisto then? (i lose track of your rabbits I'm afraid:oops::oops::oops:)

Hopefully, she didn't take at all kindly to Mackenzie though so I am hoping it was just him and not an 'I hate ALL rabbit's' kind of thing :lol::lol:

Back