PDA

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo!! My lil' lads are home :)

Sooz
08-06-2008, 11:55 AM
My little boys Marley & Fiver have come home today form my friend who was bun sitting for me.

Scout & Bobby have gone in their place to get some fun in the sun and mow her lawn in return :lol::lol::lol:

There's a special reason I wanted them back today though.....tomorrow evening I will be attempting another threesome :shock::shock: if my nerves can stand it.

I will have to invest in some Dutch courage first :oops::oops: because I'm not sure the new addition will appreciate them fawning over her.

clutterydrawer
08-06-2008, 12:15 PM
awww it must be nice to have them back :) are you bonding them with callisto then? (i lose track of your rabbits I'm afraid:oops::oops::oops:)

Sooz
08-06-2008, 12:56 PM
awww it must be nice to have them back :) are you bonding them with callisto then? (i lose track of your rabbits I'm afraid:oops::oops::oops:)

Hopefully, she didn't take at all kindly to Mackenzie though so I am hoping it was just him and not an 'I hate ALL rabbit's' kind of thing :lol::lol:

*lily*
08-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Awww welcome home bunnies and good luck with the bonding!

Indiechic
08-06-2008, 04:21 PM
oh gosh sooz, who you bonding into a threesome? do you think your nerves will stand it? haha.

x