• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oscars a melon addict!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
i was in the kitchen, cutting some melon, and oscar was by my feet trying to see what that smell was, (he LOVES melon, but hermione hates it:cry:) he got reallllly exited so he started circling my feet, and scratching at the cupoards just to get some :lol:
so i gave him some (like a a small slice), and i thought yea..... thats enough melon for one day, and i chucked the skin away into the bin
turned my back for one second, and i caught him trying to get into the bin to get the melon skin out!!! :lol: the bin is pretty low, (hes a giant) and he can put in whole head in no problem,

shame the melon was right at the bottom of the bin! :lol::lol::lol:

i actually question myself if that rabbit is a dog with big ears......

My old lop Pippa (RiP) used to land in my lap if I ever sat down with a melon....it was the absolute love of her life and the number of times I had to removes a bunny from the middle of my melon was absurd.

Hence I no longer feed mine fruit....if they've never had it they wont miss it :p

Yes they can have it as a littl treat every now and then, I just chose not to give mine anything sugary except the occasional carrot peel.

:wave: so im not the only one who may venture near the fruit dish asnd have a bunny staring me out as if to say come on mum where is mine......

trying to eat banana or strawberries with fudge on the loose is pretty interesting! and as for porridge with mashed banana...well i stand no chance of eating it alone unless he is penned in!

Back