• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dolly please......U/D Good news

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Dolly has not been very well at all,

Angel23408004x2.jpg

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=126456

she was a very big girl when she came in but started to lose weight and has now lost 1,200 grammes, on Friday night she developed severe diorrhea and was taken straight to the vet, she is on a strict regime of medication and fluids

Please send her vibes, we are so worried about her

Last edited:
Sending loads and loads and LOADS of vibes for the gorgeous Dolly. xxxxx I hope so much that she is going to be okay. :cry: :cry:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dolly is a really poorly girl, she has a catheter in her ear so as I can give fluids directly in, she is on subcut fluids too, questran, buscopan, metacam and vetergesic injections, and promax, she needs all the help sje can get as she is very flat.

We really don't know why she won't eat, Paula has done blood samples and they are normal, she can't feel andy lumps or bumps, but if I remember back last year when I took Willow in this is exactly the same as to how she was, and she ended up having uterine cancer, Dolly in not neutered:cry::cry:

I am so worried for her.

Keep fighting, Dolly......you can do it!!!!! xxxxx :cry: :cry:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back