• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think my new kitten has settled in? cuter pics pg2!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Alfie's fav spot when i come in from working nights :)

050620081372.jpg

050620081384-1.jpg

050620081379.jpg

What you looking at?
050620081374.jpg

Oooo look mummy i can get my foot behind my head...
050620081387-1.jpg

Did you see????
050620081388-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awww bless.
Our kitten is all over us when we get in from work...

...at the moment hes sat on OH's knee eyeing up my fingers on the laptop lol

x

Thanks :D he's chasing Betula round the lounge at the minute!! haha its his first night sleeping with her tonight.... she doesnt know yet... :shock: hope he behaves :lol:

Okay, you guys concentrate on kit-napping Archie......and when she's least expecting it, I'M grabbing Betula!!!!! :p :lol: :lol:

He is sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!! I think if there was a 'Most Beautiful Kitten' award going, he would definately win it!!! :D :D

Okay, you guys concentrate on kit-napping Archie......and when she's least expecting it, I'M grabbing Betula!!!!! :p :lol: :lol:

He is sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!! I think if there was a 'Most Beautiful Kitten' award going, he would definately win it!!! :D :D

haha he's called Alfie cos he's a lady's man ;)

you better keep an eye on those tri-coloured dutches jill... theres gonna be alot of napping going on!!!! :D:D:D:lol:

WHY did I type 'Archie'?!? :roll::lol::lol: Must have had my bunny on the brain!!! :lol: :lol:

I think we all need extra security against kidnappings at the moment......I think I'm glad that my O/H put those security lights up in the back garden last week!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww gorgeous little kitty!!! :D The new photos really are adorable! Love the photos of both of your cats together, so sweet! Is the new kitten another bengal?

Back