• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo, fizz, Roo and Sally part 2.

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
Just an update on my four since I got them home. It all seems to be going ok still and I must say they all look so cute together. But my word how hard is it to get a picture of them all together? Its taken me ages and I still didnt get any good ones:roll:.

First up its their home. I took this before I went to fetch them so the things in the run have been taken out except the tunnels to avoid fights over them.
rabbitary.gif

I had to take this from inside the shed as I couldnt get a good picture from the side.
all2.gif

A bum shot. Think they were telling me to leave them be :lol:. (The wire at the side is bent inwards at the end and isnt sticking out like it looks on the pic)
allbums.gif

One of my girls because the boys wouldnt stay still long enough
fizzsally1.gif

And one from inside having their dinner.
inside1.gif

Awwww great set up and they like they are getting on great :D

I love how in the first two pics they all have their back to you! How rude!! :lol: Either that or they were all wondering were you went, little did they know you were behind them :lol:

Well all is well this morning. Went to check on them as soon as it was light and they all seem fine. No loose fur in the shed which is good and Ive checked them all over and nothing to report. Im shocked at the amount of poo though :shock: :lol:.

Good to hear there have been no fisticuffs. I successfully bonded my 14 yesterday and they happily spent the night together for the first time. I too am shocked at the amount of poop too :lol::lol::lol:

Well done to you for that ! I was a nervous wreck yesterday once id got my 4 home and that was after the hard work was done. Think you win on the amount of poo though. Youve done a brill job with Sally, she is so gentle. Ive left them to it really but couldnt resist a few cuddles from her. shes quite happy to let me check her over and even when looking at her bum she doesnt wiggle. I love her already, shes just beautiful .:love::love: She sends lots of bunny kisses XxXxXxX

What an AMAZING set up :D What lucky bunnies you have :D Glad to hear your foursome is settling in .. we have a house bunny foursome and watching them interact is SO fascinating! x

What an AMAZING set up :D What lucky bunnies you have :D Glad to hear your foursome is settling in .. we have a house bunny foursome and watching them interact is SO fascinating! x

Your foursome was what gave me the idea to try for the same instead of 2 groups because I liked the photo of them all together in your run (The photo you have recently posted again to show someone the run):D:D

Back