• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big brother MARIO

he has been on tv programmes before, i knew i recognised him when i first saw him. been on ant and dec, wife swap amoung other things

he has been on tv programmes before, i knew i recognised him when i first saw him. been on ant and dec, wife swap amoung other things

he was on wife swap aswell? wow, he's done the rounds! bit fame hungry i feel! i've seen his girlfriend on tv before too.

i dont see why they made a big thing how they would get her 2 say yes...

its pretty damn obvious that Big bro had told him 2 had 2 ask her...shes not stupid!! :lol:

I totally agree about his neck! yuk. I hate judging people on their looks alone but as he seems to have no personality either I don't suppose it matters :lol:

I totally agree about his neck! yuk. I hate judging people on their looks alone but as he seems to have no personality either I don't suppose it matters :lol:

his BB profile pic is quite funny, looks like his eyes are melting! :lol:

Back