• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betty, my new foster bunny

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Today I picked up my new foster bunny Betty. She is probably about 12 to 18 months old and neutered. She is a very inquisitive bunny, but also very shy. She gets scared when you go near her hutch and when you try to stroke her. I will try and help her gain a bit more trust into humans. She does not lunge or bite, she is just shy. Hopefully she will get more confident and then find a new home with a nice boyfriend.

June2008016.jpg

June2008019.jpg

June2008020.jpg

She is getting a bit more confident already, she even binkied a few times while I was sitting with her in the run. :)

One of the toes on her left rear foot is sticking out at a right angle. I guess she must have broken it at some point and no one noticed, so it grew back like that. It doesn't seem to bother her, but I will ask Christabel to have a look at it when we go for the vaccination.

Back