• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild Horses!!!

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Went to the Charter fair today, it was awful but these guys were good and gave me a chance to use my new camera!

The best pic
DSC_3611.jpg

DSC_3610.jpg

DSC_3604.jpg

DSC_3603.jpg

DSC_3605.jpg

DSC_3602.jpg

DSC_3612.jpg

DSC_3613.jpg

DSC_3615.jpg

DSC_3617.jpg

DSC_3619.jpg

DSC_3621.jpg

DSC_3625.jpg

DSC_3627.jpg

They were gorgeous horses!

Uh...... what to say WOW!! Those are Gorgeous Horses.:shock::D:) You may or may not know but I am Horse CRAZY unfortunately I cannot afford my horse so she know lives in Kentucky but atleast I get to see her every summer:D

Uh...... what to say WOW!! Those are Gorgeous Horses.:shock::D:) You may or may not know but I am Horse CRAZY unfortunately I cannot afford my horse so she know lives in Kentucky but atleast I get to see her every summer:D

Yes they were gorgeous! Ansd I'm horse crazy too, I'm very lucky to have 2 of my own :D

wow they look stunning! when i was younger my mum, my sister and I went to see a spanish dancing white horses show, I think they were andalucians (sp) who were touring the country.

very impressive and beautiul horses!

Back