• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help just cut Nibbles

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I was just trimming Nibbles fur down around her bun (sticky bum problem) and I went to far on her leg, it's not bleeding, but looks a bit sore, I've put a bit of vaseline on it just to seal it, is that ok?

That should be fine :) Do you have any aloe vera gel in if its not cut as in just sore it works a treat ?

The other thing for things like that is sudecream :) It's greasy like vaseline but has healing stuff in it too. It doesn't sound too serious I'm sure it will be fine :)

That would have given me a fright. Doesnt sound too bad as it didn't break the skin. I would say Vaseline would be good.

Thank you, phew, not a happy Nibbles much stamping of feet :oops:

Its a Nibbles thing. Mine is being a pain in the backside tonight. I trimmed her claws the other day and she squirmed so much I actually pulled one out!!! I've never felt so horrible, but she's not letting me forget it! So naughty today and she's being a little Daddy's girl.

Sorry, back on subject, I really hope your Nibbles is ok and forgives you soon

She has a bad habit of eating poo, and I don't mean caecopoops, I mean normal round poo :lol:

Not as much of a babe now is she? :lol:

Eughhhhh :lol::lol: better than my Nibbles, she does it and then gets it all over her :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I was trimming my lionhead teddy underneath and accidentally snipped too close to the skin on his thigh. He ended up with a hole the size of a 5 pence piece. I felt so guilty and upset about it.:cry::oops: Took him straight to the vet who glued it up. I am reluctant to use the scissors now. Glad it wasn't too serious with nibbles.:)

Back