• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

F.A.O Marie

holder

Alpha Buck
Hello Marie i wonder if you can please help me, i have a tread running with the heading Very poorly rabbit by myself Holder.

I have been told that you might be able to help me with Honey, i would be most grateful for any help you can give me at all, i have give her the infacol just now plus the MAXOLON SYRUP & the FIBREPLEX but she still has not passed anything at all
many thanks xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not marie obviously but if you've tried a few things and they are not working, now might be the time to get them to a vets. I'm bunny ahad stasis a while ago and it probably isnt the best idea to hang around and wait for advice. Hope everything is ok!

Lisa and buns xx

Sorry she was online when I PMd you but she's gone now.....she only pops on occasionally.

May be worth sending her a private message incase she comes online again and dosn't see this.

I'm not marie obviously but if you've tried a few things and they are not working, now might be the time to get them to a vets. I'm bunny ahad stasis a while ago and it probably isnt the best idea to hang around and wait for advice. Hope everything is ok!

Lisa and buns xx
Hi lisa Honey has been to the vets every day since monday, & they said yesterday that she had started to eat when she was left there & a lot of the gas had gone & she was not in so much pain, but since she come home last night, she doesn't seem any different to me, & i phoned them today & they said to carry on as i am but i just can't see much change in her at all & i am really worried so thats why i am asking for advice as the vets have done every thing they can.

Back