• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo, Fizz, Roo and Sally - bonding

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Well the last three days we have been bonding Milo and Fizz, an established couple with Roo and Sally, two individuals. Initially it was an "oh my goodness it's never going to work!!!" when Roo went off his trolley and even bit me!! :shock: But ..... eventually he calmed down and we even got some boy lovin'!! :D

Roo and Milo
CIMG9834.jpg

Then we got boy lovin' with a squidged Fizz
CIMG9839.jpg

But in general the girls were having none of it ...... :roll:
Fizz in one corner -
CIMG9832.jpg

Sally in the other -
CIMG9833.jpg

But .... today we had breakthrough and they had their first (harmonious)shared meal! :D :D
CIMG9849.jpg

CIMG9854.jpg

They are going home today so please wish them a long and happy life together! :D :D

OMG look at my babies. They look so happy together. Thankyou so much Chloe and sorry Roo bit you I shall be having words. I cant not belive how cute they all look together!!! :love::love::love:. Roo makes milo look so fat :oops: I cant wait to get them later. We finished their new home at 11oclock last night having also spent most of thurs on it but it done now. See you later and i can asure you Sally will have a happy forever home. XxX

Wow what a big bowl!! :shock: :lol:

Fizz is gorgeous, and Sally looks like Speedy :)

Glad it's going well now, hope it continues! :D :wave:

oooh my bowl come in useful :D

I love fizz, lovely colour. Fingers crossed for a long & happy life together.

Im sooo jealous!!!

They look amazing Chloe!!! Ive got two bonded paris that hate the sight of each other and I wish so much they could be a foursome but Jess and Belle absolutley despise each other!! Well done, they look fabulous!!!:love:

Lisa and the buns xx

Well we are home:D. We have had a bit of fur pulling but its settled down now and they are all eating. Im sat outside watchig them with my laptop:D. Chloe's own bunnies are amazing, so many all together and what happy bunnies they are plus I got to stoke a rex,,,,,WOW is all I can say!!!!!! Thankyou again to you and Vickie, its ment so much to me and Sally is beautiful :love: Hope to see you (and Charlie ;)) again soon. XxX Will post pics when dp is home cause hes quicker than me at it lol.

Ive got two bonded paris that hate the sight of each other and I wish so much they could be a foursome but Jess and Belle absolutley despise each other!! Well done, they look fabulous!!!:love:

Lisa and the buns xx
When Brody was alive and deeply bonded with Totti, Totts would sometimes get nasty with her when he saw/smelt other buns. This caused a few problems seeing as I had 2 hutches and either 3 or 4 buns at one time. Brody went to the Bridge and now Totti is happily bonded with 2 of the buns that would set him off on one of his nasty fits :roll:
. There's no-one more surprised than me at how loved up Totti is with his new mates..... so I wouldn't totally dismiss the fact that your 4 could live together.

BTW well done Chloe on the group bonding! (and apologies for the above side issue to your topic)

Well we are home:D. We have had a bit of fur pulling but its settled down now and they are all eating. Im sat outside watchig them with my laptop:D. Chloe's own bunnies are amazing, so many all together and what happy bunnies they are plus I got to stoke a rex,,,,,WOW is all I can say!!!!!! Thankyou again to you and Vickie, its ment so much to me and Sally is beautiful :love: Hope to see you (and Charlie ;)) again soon. XxX Will post pics when dp is home cause hes quicker than me at it lol.

I'm so pleased they have settled in nicely. I was toying with the idea of sneaking Fizz in my handbag when I left Chloe's on Thursday :lol::lol:

I'm so pleased they have settled in nicely. I was toying with the idea of sneaking Fizz in my handbag when I left Chloe's on Thursday :lol::lol:

I know the feeling. I was going to do the same with Chloe's Charlie. He was so friendly bless him. Chloe said no :( :lol::lol:

Back