• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shes such a pain!!!!!

kimd6200

Banned
god bluebell is such a pain sometimes.over the last few weeks shes been digging a hole up the top of the garden which ive let her do because its natural for rabbits to dig.only problem is now its 6ft deep(tape measure) n i cant get the madam to come out!she keeps coming to the top n thumping her feet at me then running back down.do i leave her until she comes out or try n get her out?she seems happy enough just worried incase she gets stuck!:oops:xxxx

I had a bunny called Biscuit who dug a mini warren under my lawn....she was always disappearing down the hole,she always came back out though.....never got stuck.

the hole is heading towards the middle of my garden so know she isnt escaping.only trouble is where the hole is!!!i have a huge overgrown patch at the back of garden.got weeds,bushes everything growing there.have to climb over a thousand thistles to get near hole!:evil:legs are killin me,:lol:x

could you maybe refill the hole when you put her back in her hutch at night? sorry ive never had a problem with big holes in my garden even though its 80% soil :shock: she sounds like such the little madam :love:

I think you need to get her out of there and the fill in the hole. I wouldn't touch it until she is out however incase it collapses with her inside. Presumably she has to come out to eat?

the hole is heading towards the middle of my garden so know she isnt escaping.only trouble is where the hole is!!!i have a huge overgrown patch at the back of garden.got weeds,bushes everything growing there.have to climb over a thousand thistles to get near hole!:evil:legs are killin me,:lol:x
:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well ive finally got her out.she was grunting at me,kicking out n everything.shed stay in all day if she could!put her back in her hutch n shes sulking now!i keep filling it in but she just digs it up again.goin get some fench panels n fence whole area off.here is a pic of where shes digging.the hole is right in the middle.not easy to get too with an 8mth bump!:lol:
Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

WOW! That looks like the bottom of our garden! :lol: We've got fence panels too. Thankfully Smudge doesn't dig - Bought him one and he won't go in it. :roll: I don't know what I'd do if I were you - panic probably! :lol:

:shock: i can imagine! :lol: careful with that hole, she might disappear! :shock: is that a bunny behind her having a sniff of her bum? :lol:

yea,my mums mard ass,goes everywhere with her.:lol:bluebell doesnt like company much so hes in a pen.didnt spot him till you mentioned it.:lol:x

she was today.attackin my brush cuz i wanted her out of the hole.shed live in there if id let her!!!!:lol:
gotta love your sig.keep giggling wen i read your replies.:lol:

she was today.attackin my brush cuz i wanted her out of the hole.shed live in there if id let her!!!!:lol:
gotta love your sig.keep giggling wen i read your replies.:lol:

she sounds like a right naughty handful! gotta love a grumpy bun!

lol, cheers, i'm doing another signature tomorrow, i'll start working on it later! :lol:

she can be lovely sometimes.lets me stroke her head!:lol:thats all though.spent hours with her as a baby stroking her,talking to her etc n the love i get is wen its veg time.:roll::lol:love her to bits though.dont think shell like me much when she goes to be spayed.god keeping her still!:shock:x

Back