• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hope this is in the right place...

hiya, can anyone tell me how to put piccies of my babies under the thread i post.... ive been tryin different things but none are working:(. im on photo bucket but apart from that i havnt got a clue.
any help would be brill:).
x

Hi :wave:

If you want to add an image to your post, then in Photobucket there are four boxes under the image. You need to click in the fourth box (the IMG Code) - it automatically copies the link and then you paste it into your post :D

you see under the pic there are different codes in the boxes? the one next to "IMG" click on it, it automatically copies it for you, then you paste that code into your message (i think it's "ctrl v" on windows), when you post it, the pics will appear as if by magic! woo! :wave:

:wave: god its me, as my o/h pointed out... im **** at explaining:).. erm still not sure if this is gonna make sense. want to get a picture of my buns that always appears when i do a post, like a signiture. sorry i do sound a bit thick, and i feel it:oops:

Hi :wave:

You need to go into User CP (green bar under the RU logo).

Then Edit Signature.

In the Edit Signature box you need to add the image (the code mentioned earlier in the post). There is a size limit which is mentioned here: Signatures.

You can Preview Signature first to make sure it looks OK.

Then Save Signature and it's done! :D

p.s

i love all the piccies under the threads, there brill:)(hopefully what i'll get:). would love to do the flashing ones... but the fear in the o/h eyes:).
x

i love all the piccies under the threads, there brill:)(hopefully what i'll get:). would love to do the flashing ones... but the fear in the o/h eyes:).
x

They're actually quite easy - Jack_Bun on here found a website that you can use free 20 times and you just load the pictures you want and bingo, they flash :lol:

Back