• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

samson pics (inc ones having noserubs with "daddy" added 22.15)

becks

Alpha Buck
i thought i'd post these here rather than on samsons last thread when he was "house hunting".

samson is continue to develop personality wise day by day. it's lovely watching his confidence grow with us.

he even eats with us!lol although he settles for a whicker ball, or excel, or even veggies, whilst we are on spag bol etc.

our other two buns don't seem too disturbed by him either, as they live free range in the shed whilst samson (who is also free range) is in teh utilty room...however when domino spotted sam looking at him in the garden (sam and domino were in the shed, but we open the shed door and have a run to block the exit off when we are hoem so taht tehy can see out) domino became all manly and started chasing sam around and humping her to remind her that she was his!!! :oops: (he hasnt doen taht since we bonded them 15 months ago, usually it's teh other way out). samson on teh other hand seemed oblivious to teh fact there was other bunnies nearby.

in the (slightly over grown) garden
cid_DSC00411.jpg

showing off his beautoful looks in teh conservatory
cid_DSC00413.jpg

and havinga head rub (if i don't lean down to give him them he jumps up onto m e where ever i am sat to demand them!!!)
cid_DSC00417.jpg

and for those who haven't seen it before, here he is on his first night with us in teh utility room
samson.jpg

Last edited:
i just wanted toa dd these pics i took a few misn ago, of "daddy" (nick) showing hsi softer side.

here he is giving noserubs afetr reading ona website teh best wya to make friends with a bun is to act liek a bun!:-

nicksphone019-1.jpg

nicksphone016-1.jpg

and having won samson over, receiving lots of licks back:-

nicksphone020-1.jpg

nicksphone021-1.jpg

and here's me (Scuse the hair etc it's almost bedtime!)

samson has a thinga bout jumping up on the settee whenever i'm sat on it and demanding snuggles:-

nicksphone022-1.jpg

then when he's had enough he'll head off again:-

nicksphone023-1.jpg

and also on teh flor enjoyinga nose rub:-

nicksphone024-1.jpg

and giving me licks also:-

nicksphone029.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaw those Ears :love: Does this mean he is staying:lol:

it appears he may well be doing, i don't "think" that these pictures represent a sad bunny anyway ;)

and they certainly don't show an unimpressed fiance! :)

infact the two of them seem to of bonded pretty well together - infact tonight i was told that he was nicks bun!!!

Aww he seems to really love his Daddy. you must over the moon getting a new bunny to keep.

I just love his ears so so adoreable:love::love:

it appears he may well be doing, i don't "think" that these pictures represent a sad bunny anyway ;)

and they certainly don't show an unimpressed fiance! :)

infact the two of them seem to of bonded pretty well together - infact tonight i was told that he was nicks bun!!!

Just hope he likes me after staying here - am about to phone the vets for his deplumming for you (Samsons not Nicks):lol::lol:

Gorgeous. You are going to have a very special relationship there.

i really do hope so! he was a little pain yesterday lol, decided to spray teh settee - so getting hima ll liend up for spaying.

unfortyunatly as his vhd jab is 17th, can't be done til on/after 2nd, and he's off to stay with lynn on the 3rd whilst we're away, but she's kindly offered to take him to her vets for us.

needless to say with that all lined up, it's official SAMSON IS A PERMENANT ADDITION TO THE FAMILY.

Just hope he likes me after staying here - am about to phone the vets for his deplumming for you (Samsons not Nicks):lol::lol:

now there's an idea next time nick winds me up...i will send him to auntie lyns for deplumming!!!!! :lol:

no i'm sure that by teh time you have given him lots of loves he will soon forget all about the nasty vet (and probably us aswell!) he will be looking at us as if to say "who are you" when we get back home :roll:

Back