• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ice Pods

2 litre pop bottle, 3/4 filled with water and frozen does as good a job and is a lot cheaper.

Keep a few bottles on rotation :)

I got a large floor tıle for them to sıt on. I do the frozen bottle of water etc. My buns also lıke fruıty ıce blocks. I freeze a bowl of apple, grape, rose petals and other fruıt ın water and stıck ın the run. They go crazy for ıt!

Ive got two

They're a bit pricey but are fab. I leave the house and the pod at 7 in the morning and they are still cold when i return and 4. I suppose if you were at home during the day it is easy to change over bottles and stuff but if you're out for long periods, they're great!

If they work as well as snugglesafes then I'd say they are good, but there are cheaper ways for keeping them cool, such as those already mentioned;)

Have one Neo ignored it at first but now when it's hot have noticed him licking it and lying on it

Mine stayed cold all afternoon yesterday and was in direct sunlight :D I found with plastic bottles mine would chew or chuck them about, these are just like disks so they can actually lay on top of them :D x

Carlton has a girlfriend called Tesco Cream Soda that he cuddled up to right now, full of ice. He licks the droplets off!

Back