• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies slowly taking over (with pics)

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I just walked in to the living room and realised that the buns are slowly taking over the whole room:shock:.
They have their play area so why do they still insist on trying to get behind the couch where the wires are. :roll::roll:
I had to take pics
IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

The living room is so small too. They take up half so far. I think my o/h will start moaning if another item is added.

Last edited:
I wish my buns could be free range, but Benjamin just destroys EVERYTHING! My boyfriend's always moaning about how much room the bunnies take :roll:

Looks like they're having a ball!! At least they haven't eaten the skirting board yet....:lol: did i speak too soon:lol:

yep they have managed to. I only recently noticed. My house is rented too:roll::roll:. Why do they do it? They have so many toys so there is no excuse really.

Ours have willow sticks to chew on, used to work wonders, but Roxy has different ideas now after 6 months of good behaviour:?

Tunnels a are great, could use one to by-pass any wires or behind the sofa...

Ours have willow sticks to chew on, used to work wonders, but Roxy has different ideas now after 6 months of good behaviour:?

Tunnels a are great, could use one to by-pass any wires or behind the sofa...

Tunnels are going to be the next thing. I really like the purple or blue 1 from bunnymail. looks great.

Back