• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Much yayness.... bunny trio!

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:D Thanks to Auntie Tracy, I have a happy trio of buns i.e. Totti, Spike and Kiki :D :D I am chuffed as nuts. When I got them home, Totts jumped in one pot and devoured the strawberry leaves, Spike in another and gummed everything growing in the adjacent pots and Kiki belted round like the mad bun she is :lol: :)
Persuading them to go in the hutch was a challenge to say the least but I did manage it eventually and now Totti and Spike are sharing the litter tray with Kiki laying in front of them :love:

p.s. for the new peeps that don't know who these are.. Totti is a 6 1/2 year old recently bereaved male bun and Spike and Kiki are a previously bonded male/female combo.... it's funny how the 2 boys have really taken to each other :lol: :oops:

I knew you'd ask for photos :lol::lol: sorry.. none yet.... the pots are in different places in the garden and I have net curtains up at the hutch (as Totti displayed referred aggression to other buns when he was loved up with Brody so had to make it difficult for him to see out) so no piccies through the nets I'm afraid :lol:

It so is Gisela :D . Totti was absolutely devoted to his Brody bun for nearly 4 years and was not coping on his own... this is a dream scenario for both of us :D

***apologies for this now being in the wrong section*** :oops: :oops: but I had no piccies when I posted... and now I do... not great but you get the idea....

atrio103.jpg

atrio104.jpg

Tracy is wonder bonding woman... now I just need the help of wonder wendy-house construction woman :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sure thing - here's one I prepared earlier - this week....

IMG_1225.jpg

the before
IMG_1216.jpg

the nearly finished inside
IMG_1224.jpg

Just putting one up should be a doddle.... *hopes*

:D Good news continues.... the Wendy house I won on Ebay is being delivered next Friday and Helen has volunteered her services to help me erect it on Saturday.....

p.s. Helen, loving the interior, will definitely copy your ideas there :D

Awwwwww look they all still love each other.:love::love::love::love:

Pleased that your as happy as they are Jill.:D:D

That wendy house looks great Helen:D:D

Awwwwww look they all still love each other.:love::love::love::love:

Pleased that your as happy as they are Jill.:D:D

That wendy house looks great Helen:D:D

Thanks Tracy.

So you're the magic bonding lady of Warwickshire then! You've done a brilliant job on these lovely bunnies. Can't wait to see them all together next Saturday when I am on wendy house building duty.

Thanks Tracy.

So you're the magic bonding lady of Warwickshire then! You've done a brilliant job on these lovely bunnies. Can't wait to see them all together next Saturday when I am on wendy house building duty.

I don't know about being the magic bonding lady although there was a moment when I wondered if it was going to work.
It does make me smile to watch the two boys sat next to each other with Totti's ear over Spike and Kiki running around like a mad thing, you can almost hear them tutting at her.:lol::lol:

Back