• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jealousy over new things

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
do anyone elses rabbits first get jealous of their partners when you get a new basket a new toy or something, i got ours a new basket and they both chase each other away from it, i just gave them the vet bed they havnt used yet and mowgli has decided he wnt it as its comfy and shouted at rosie
she got a pink den basket yesterday from pets at home and did the same to mowgli :lol:

its like when i got the carrot tree she chased him then as she wanted him to leave it alone but now doesnt bother about that now its no longer new:roll::lol:

lol My buns do Once I got Sable a rabbit safe stuffed pillow-ish kinda toy and Clyde and Affia left theirs (for Clyde a big pillow and new hay rack for Affia an awsome stainless steal brush (she loves bein groomed) ) they all do that though :shock::D:lol:

Yes mine get jealous. They're even jealous for attention. When I'm on the sofa & one of them is with me the other one will often watch what's going on. If it's Mallow getting the attention he won't let Storm get on the sofa to join in. Storm's a little more forgiving & if Mallow wan't to sit with us Storm will let him so long as Mallow sits further away than him :lol:

Back