• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home offered for any neutered boy bun

Cornish Teasle

Warren Scout
my beloved Teasle did not make it and although i am totally devastated i feel that i need to offer another bun a place - i currently have an uneutered grey lop doe caled tilly who is approx 2yrs old

i would like the new bun to be bonded with her and can not go through the stress and sadness of another castration op so would need to be neutered already - happy to pay any adoption fees

i have no preference on colour or breed tbh as long as they need a home :)

i do live at lands end ! which is the main problem as will need to organise a bunny run if the bun is far away ??

would also consider a girl if you think she would be able to be bonded to Tilly?

so come on guys get suggesting me a new bun to try and stop the tears from falling :cry:

My gosh, I am so shocked and so, so sorry. Poor little Teasle.

I dont know of any bunnies down your way but would suggest browsing RR to see if their are any suitable in your area.

Binky Free Teasel x

i am so so sorry to hear about Teasle. i lost my Pumpkin under GA in Jan when he went to be neutured and it was devestating. there aren't many rescue places down here in the south west but i have rehomed 3 buns from the rspca centre at st columb. good luck in your search. x x

thanks for that hooleyslops

have just looked on the st columb website - there is a lovely neutered boy on there called Hazel - will be ringing up tomorrow :)

Back