• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

made a little decision :)

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I've decided I'm definitely going to try bonding Sorrel with somebun in the autumn. I had always avoided it, partly because the rescue I got ehr from said she'd refused several attempts at bonding, but partly because i secretly love it to be just me and her. :oops::oops::oops:

but i feel I owe it to her to at least try again, it would be nice for her to have company while I'm at work. *sigh* i wish it was autumn already!

Ooooooh how exciting :D What about your existing Bun? :D

he will be having a girlfriend too., and his bonding gets priority over Sorrel as he lives outside.

The difficulty is that I might be moving job and town - I'm waiting to see how much money I have spare for rabbits before I decide whether to take on another two, or pair up the two I have. I would prefer to get two more though 9who wouldn't? :lol: ) as Sorrel prefers the indoors but Guinnes prefers the outdoors.

he will be having a girlfriend too., and his bonding gets priority over Sorrel as he lives outside.

The difficulty is that I might be moving job and town - I'm waiting to see how much money I have spare for rabbits before I decide whether to take on another two, or pair up the two I have. I would prefer to get two more though 9who wouldn't? :lol: ) as Sorrel prefers the indoors but Guinnes prefers the outdoors.

Ahhh this is true... I have 4... But am hankering after one more... Oh and then it will be just one more ... and just one more :oops:

Ahhh this is true... I have 4... But am hankering after one more... Oh and then it will be just one more ... and just one more :oops:

hehe :lol:

four would be my total limit as i couldnt afford more. but if I ever get a better paid job, my house will be FULL of bunnies :)

should add, Guinness is getting lots of extra human attention to keep him cheery until he is bonded again. we both miss poppy though :(

hehe :lol:

four would be my total limit as i couldnt afford more. but if I ever get a better paid job, my house will be FULL of bunnies :)

should add, Guinness is getting lots of extra human attention to keep him cheery until he is bonded again. we both miss poppy though :(

AWWWW poor you and Guiness... He is very pretty by the way... I demand more pics of Guiness!!! :D ;)

thankyou :) i love his cute little face, he always looks so pleading

"om nom, lovely grass"
grassbox005b.jpg

spring009.jpg

"the two foots cant see me in this basket"
basket006.jpg

mummy's boy:
22-03-08001.jpg

"we disapprove of you, and all your activities"
lurve.jpg

could you not try sorrell and guiness together? bond them so could be together?

i will do this if im not able to take on more buns. but sorrel won't exercise when she's outdoors and guinness won't exercise when he's indoors so unless one of them could overcome that, it wouldnt be ideal. still mulling it all over though really :)

Back