• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle - Rare Photos

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Hardly ever get good photos of Pickle as he is dark haired, and also he lived in a dark part of my garden with Twinkle.

Now they are separated and the home improvements are still continuing on his hutch I took a chance to get some photos of him whilst out on the grass, as his hutch was being moved and amended... will post photos of finished product soon as both bunnies are getting new locations and set ups (separately of course)!

Here is my lovely lionhead, Pickle:

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

aww bless him why did you have to seperate them?

No fighting, but Twinkle was stressed as he is rather territorial and used to chase her about a lot (so she ended up with messy bum through stress all the time).

She is now all better and single, and he is happy not having to "guard" his patch.

Awww he is the absolute double of my Poppy! I have trouble getting good pictures of her, she also as a greyish mane! I just showed my OH and he asked when I took those pictures of Poppy :lol::lol:

Back