• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Nature food

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I got some free samples of the Bunny Nature food (herb variety) with my last order from THE and they both love them, they are funny shaped and supposed to be good for the teeth. Poppy runs off with hers because she likes them so much and I sat and watched Charlie with them and it did take him quite a long time to chew so I assume this would mean they are good for the teeth. They have a good analysis, protein slightly lower than SS and the fibre is 21%, the only downside is it's over £6 for a 1.5 kg bag and my order from THE included a 10kg bag of SS :lol: I will however be buying it to feed as a treat to them because I'm really impressed. Has anyone else had any?

This is the food

And some more information on the food here

I saw that this week when I was looking on the website and thought it looked good, but it seemed expensive - I think it's the same as the guinea pig version Zooplus have, which I buy for the piggies - they get two each every day as a treat as I can't afford to feed them on it all the time :D

Back