• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with the following bunnies

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Yellow Dutch, Chocolate Dutch and Blue Beveren, if you have one can you post a pic? I'd love to have a couple of each one day and would like to more about them. :D

I can't help you with the Beveren.....but with the Yellow and Chocolate Dutch, we're in business!!! :lol: :lol:

Archie
AbunArchie3.jpg

AbunArchie.jpg

Charlie
AbunCharlie5.jpg

Abuncharlie6.jpg

Lola
Abundutchlola.jpg

AbunLolaresize-1.jpg

I knew I could count on you March Hare :D Thanks, those bunsters are gorgeous. Do you think certain colours of Dutch are more cheeky than others?

For some weird reason, I have always found the Blues to be nippier than the others. This could just be coincidence, of course! :lol: Every Yellow I have had has been very friendly and cuddley, as have my Blacks and Chocolates. For some reason the Agoutis tend to be a bit more flighty and nervous spook easily......but again, just my own observations! ;) :D

Blues eh? My only Dutch is blue, he used to suckle my fingers when we first got him but he's a nice wee man. He loves his food and is a total couch potato :lol: Its good to hear yellows are friendly, I'm dying to have one.

One of my Blue Dutches nips REALLY hard when she wants attention or I am not quick enough handing the veg out! It actually leaves little purple bruises. :roll: :lol:My eldest daughter had two Blue Dutches, and BOTH of them were terrible biters...she could never break them of it!:shock: They bit REALLY hard though, and would draw blood. When she had them loose in her garden, if you went out there they would chase you, biting at your ankles!:shock: Neutering did no good whatsoever.....I guess it was just the way they were! Mind you, one of my first Dutches that I had many years ago was a Blue doe, and she was absolutely THE sweetest thing in the world.......loved cuddling and giving kisses and rubbing noses. I guess it's really probably just luck of the draw!!!:lol: :lol:

I think I can help! This is SmokyJoe, who is a Beveren, and I think he's a blue one - the pictures taken outside show his colour off best, especially the middle ones. The ones inside make him look grey, and he's getting on a bit (7 years old) so he has some white flecks too, but we love him loads :love:

IMG_0357-1.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

head in a box (as you do :))
IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Back