• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who should live in the shed??

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
Out of my 6 buns, 4 are due to go into the shed in the next few weeks. I'm dividing the shed in 2.

I'd originally decided that Billy and Emily and Smudge and Dudley would go in it and I'd keep Moonshine and Flopsy as house buns.

My dilemma is that I'm now considering keeping Billy and Emily inside because I find it difficult to clean them out because Billy used to be quite aggressive and I'm still scared of him.

I know it's daft. He's so much calmer now and loads happier living with his sister Emily. But I'm worried that I'll be terrified to got into the shed and clean them out incase he trys to bite my legs. (Which is what he used to do)

At the minute Billy and Emily reside in a dog crate with a pen attached and I get my hubby to put them in a carrier when I clean them out :oops:

They would be easier to look after if they were in the kitchen in a pen ie the litter tray would be easier to get at.

I also don't know how Flopsy would cope with being outside because despite having her since she was a baby she is still very timid. I've had thoughts before that maybe her eyesight isn't that good because she jumps out of her skin when you try to touch her.

Anyone have any thoughts or advice?

Back