• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Of saying goodbye and bunny love

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Well this morning the bunnies are off to their hotel while we're away. it's the first time i'll have left them for so long and i honestly feel quite sick and nervous about it :?.
to make it worse, cadbury decided to tell me that he loved me yesterday (although at the same time i'm excited and ecstatically happy about it!). i popped them in the run on the lawn so they could enjoy the sunshine and the grass. as i was pottering about i would go over and see what they were upto, but everytime i put my hand in the run, cadbury would sit and lick it! he's normally bent on trying to jump out as soon as the lid is open, but no he groomed my hand, my arm and even strewtched up to lick my nose!!!! :D:love:

aaawww how cute, im sure they will be well looked after. i go away next week and im worried about leaving them too. My mum is looking after them so i know they will get on alright (i hope!)

its so weird seeing the hutch empty and no little noses wriggling through the wire :(. they were soon out of their carrier and munching on clover (much bettwer grass than at home :roll::D)

i can't wait to get on hols though and all the fresh mountain air

Back