• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrific photos of cruelty u/d photos page 7!

Kay

Mama Doe
These poor bunnies are a group of 7 that have come into the Rabbit Residence from the same person. The are in horrific condition. The photos aren't good quality because they taken from the newsletter that Caroline sent.

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

She has also had to help the rescue of a load of domesticated rats that were kept in these:

Picture074.jpg

Picture073.jpg

As you can imagine she is at her wits end with people. Please send loads of vibes to her and the rabbits and rats.

Last edited:
I'll keep you all updated with their progress, I am going up there this Sunday so hope to have some photos of more comfortable looking rabbits and an update about the rats.

I feel so sorry for Caroline she is hitting a real low at the moment and written a letter of despair to all the helpers.

RAH!!! i dont understand what kind of person you have to be to stand by and let that happen, surely they know its wrong...makes me so sad :cry:

Geez what the heck can you say to those images! However did she not spark the owners out I don't know :censored:

:cry::cry::cry: Poor bunnies and rats.

They are the lucky ones, at least they've got people to help them now.

Last edited:
That is awful!!, those poor bunnies and rats, for goodness sake what is wrong with people!!, I really hope they are going to be prosecuted.

please give Caroline our best wishes, tell her she is doing a brilliant job

Geez what the heck can you say to those images! However did she not spark the owners out I don't know :censored:

I think she was lost for words. It hits so hard when you love and devote your life to these wonderful creatures. I am not sure about prosecution, i'll find out though. The guy who had them still protests how much he loves them!! :censored::censored::censored:

That is awful!!, those poor bunnies and rats, for goodness sake what is wrong with people!!, I really hope they are going to be prosecuted.

please give Caroline our best wishes, tell her she is doing a brilliant job

I will let her know that everyone sends their best wishes :)

ohh that horrible, why do they all have long teeth? just iv never had mine to cut or deal with long teeth with my bunnies could that mean that there diets would be bad to get like this? i dont think i could sleep knowing i had animal suffering in my garden.

ohh that horrible, why do they all have long teeth? just iv never had mine to cut or deal with long teeth with my bunnies could that mean that there diets would be bad to get like this? i dont think i could sleep knowing i had animal suffering in my garden.

They have long teeth because the owner didn't give any hay and only fed a mix once a day if they were lucky. Also when the teeth started getting long they didn't take them to a vets for a dental. Its not like they didn't notice.

OMG - poor bunnies and rats. Please send best wishes to Caroline - she does such an amazing job. I got Pea and Pod from her and I felt GUILTY taking them away from such a wonderful rescue!!!

God those poor animals.Some people make me sick how can they let an animal get in to that state.Sending loads of healing vibes and well done Caroline for saving them.I hope the people responsible get prosecuted.

That is just awful . . . Caroline must be devastated to see this sort of thing happen to animals that she loves so much. I do hope they can all be helped.

Back