• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Praise for Jollys petstores

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
Hope I'm allowed to post this. Please don't anyone post anything negative about Jollys.

I wanted to say how fab Jollys are. I'd not been for ages and went last week and discovered that they sell Alfalfa King Timothey Hay, the stuff you can usually only get online. It's ace, all my buns and piggys love it. It's £8.99 a bag but that probably works out cheaper than paying P&P and buying loads of other stuff in online stores.

I've just been again tonight and got some more Timothey Hay, and a huge bag of ready grass for £2.39!! They've got loads of bunny toys and willows balls etc too.

I would highly recommend them! :D

Is that the one near Meadowall Nicola? :wave:

I've been there a few times - I just hop on the tram at lunch time - and I think it's great. It's quite expensive for cat food but I wouldn't get that there anyway, but I thought the hay and stuff for bunnies was very reasonably priced. I could spend hours in there so it's a good thing I go at lunch time because I have to get back :roll: :lol:

Tango loves alfalfa King timothy hay and I love jollyes. I found it online and and realise was more expensive.

I agree - they're fab for food, hay, redigrass and toys etc BUT (sticks head above parapet) they do sell some really small hutches, as well as a few slightly better ones. Maybe each Jolley's is different so it's possibly just my local store - perhaps others can enlighten me.

I use Jollyes too! Unfortunately they don't sell big bags of Science Selective, the biggest bag they carry is the 1.5 kg bag, which is really inconvenient! But they seem to have quite a good range of other stuff, so I usually go once a week. Our Jolleys doesn't sell pets either, which is good! :D

Same here!

I dıscovered Jollyes after someone mentıoned ıt on here. Its bloomın mıles away from us, but I plan a trıp there once or twıce a month, otherwıse I would end up spendıng the grocery shoppıng there!:rolleyes::oops::lol:

Carmen

They do have a huge range of rabbit food, vitamins, toys, hay etc. Everything I need for my rabbits and they stay open until 7pm!

However I did buy my hutch there, and whilst it is okay in size, it is a huge pain in the bum. Large parts of it don't open up, so getting the buns out is really traumatic :cry:

ours indeed sell pets as gem has already said..and its way away from a bus stop.....without a car or taxi youre stuck.
the hutches runs cages etc are up a real nast steep flight of concrete steps and seeing as i walk with a crutch i hate it! havenet been upstairs since i got a temp cage for a very small baby frenchie i once had..its now a massive frenchie as gem and touie can vouch for:oops::lol:

i wanst hapy with the way the buns were kept and moaned they were having too much food and not enough hay..etc etc....

ive only been back twice i think since or is it once when i got a lift and got my russell rabbit beding in there....and readigrass. ohh and those lovley big triangualr litter trays...

pampurred pets is in waterlooville main shops with easy access to buses..and they sell the alfalfa king timothy hay for the same price but dnt sell russell rabbit beding..wilkinsons down the road always did but they have now stopped stocking it..it was only £2.09 in there!

Our local Jollyes is really good. Stocks everything I need. The hutches they sell are all of a decent size, and they don't sell any animals. You need a wolly jumper and thick scarf on in their in the winter though as gets freezing!!

My local Jolleys is in Kettering and they don't sell any pets:D.

They have a wide selection of rabbit food and products and the staff are really friendly. What I like is that if you buy something at the till and they know a cheaper way of buying it eg. in bulk or a different prodcut that does the same thing, they always offer advice.

They also helped me take stuff to my car when I had shingles.

Is that the one near Meadowall Nicola? :wave:
Yes it is.

Gem said:
Our local one does
I didn't realise any of them sold animals. Thats a shame.

Mackers said:
I agree - they're fab for food, hay, redigrass and toys etc BUT (sticks head above parapet) they do sell some really small hutches, as well as a few slightly better ones. Maybe each Jolley's is different so it's possibly just my local store - perhaps others can enlighten me.
I certainly wouldn't buy a hutch from them, that the only thing that lets them down.

Back