• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur rabbit

I have 4 rabbits who weigh approximately 2.5 kg each, I understand that the course for panacur is 9 days, can anyone tell me how many tubes I will need and how often I need to give it to them. I was at the vets tonight for their VHD jab and asked the receptionist how much it was and its £7.59 a tube. So will definately be buying it elsewhere

I have 4 rabbits who weigh approximately 2.5 kg each, I understand that the course for panacur is 9 days, can anyone tell me how many tubes I will need and how often I need to give it to them. I was at the vets tonight for their VHD jab and asked the receptionist how much it was and its £7.59 a tube. So will definately be buying it elsewhere

You will need four tubes...one for each bun if they are 2.5kg. You give them a dose every day for nine days. :)

I get a tube each for my three; then it's easier to remember who's had what & for how long.

For reference when it says it's one graduation per 2.5Kg that means for anything up to 2.5Kg you use one graduation, between 2.5Kg & 5Kg you use two and so on.

Thanks Guys, I had a horrible feeling that I would need a tube a day or something for each rabbit, but one tube each is not so bad.

I believe they said 9 days isn't enough now :?

Panacur liquid works out better value if you've got more than two buns I think anyway

Back