• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mouldy Food!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I didnt put the lid on the plastic bin in the garden where we keep the bunny food and some ofit got wet, i scooped off the top layer and the rets seemed dry...

opened the lid thos mornign and it STINKS and there is white fur on the food :(:( was a new bag, 16kgs, only had it a week!

poo bum :(:(

PAH tomorrow then....

*slaps self on head for being stupid*

You're not the only one to have done that.....I've lost 25kg of food 'cos I forgot the bin lids one night and it rained :rolleyes:

Not sure I'd leave food out in the garden, won't it attract vermin? :shock:

I used to have big problems keeping rats out of our horse feed bins at the stables

I used to have big problems keeping rats out of our horse feed bins at the stables

its in a big hard plastic bin and the lids clip on... its usualyl okay cept for when i leave the lid off lol

As long as its properly stored, kept in airtight bin/boxes whatever and any spillages are cleared it should be fine :)

Back