• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

missing my lickle bunny

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
:cry: Spudsey is in the shed with her bonded pal squirrel....but I'm missing her!!! :cry: I actually cried yesterday :oops: for the last yr she has been in my lounge and every morning I used to waken to the sound of her rattling her cage and when I came downstairs she used to lick me :D Then each evening I'd let her out for her run round where she would also nudge my feet and run round at top speeds :lol:

I know shes probably a happier bun now but I'm still sad! :oops:

awww it must be so hard when you;ve had a loan bun like that. I guess I'll feel the same when Mo eventually gets a friend, it must be very strange. atleast with the warm weather you can spend as much time outside as you want. x

Aww i know how your feeling, I put my buns in the shed today they wont be in the house for the first time:( i wont miss the early morning foot stamps but i feel sad too.

I was the same too when Inky went outside with Smokey. He'd been an indoor bunny for a few months, so I did miss him. However, knowing they are now happy and loved up with another bunny does make it a bit easier.

That's not going to stop me having them as house rabbits though when I move out:lol:!

I was the same too when Inky went outside with Smokey. He'd been an indoor bunny for a few months, so I did miss him. However, knowing they are now happy and loved up with another bunny does make it a bit easier.

That's not going to stop me having them as house rabbits though when I move out:lol:!

If I had a big enough house I'd definitely keep them as house bunnies!

Back