• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its been a long day

little_blue_bug

Warren Scout
" i was a big brave boy at the vets today, even tho there were big doggys barking and noisy children, i wasnt scared, i promise! the vet said i was super healthy and my teeth are perfect...she was pretty so i let her tickle my tummy and listen to my heartbeat. i was a bit scared of the big needle and it hurt me a bit, but i got my favorite yummy carrot and lots of tickles so i didnt mind!. when i got home mummy said i was allowed to go in the garden, i didnt really understand the garden, it wasnt like inside, it was all green and smelled funny, but i liked it. i learned that grass in yummy and i can lay in the sun and the breeze tickles my nose. i like that. now mummy doesnt have to worry about me getting all ill i can play outside every time the sun shines. i like that!
im going to see that pretty lady at the vets again in two weeks, i hope mummy brushes my fur before i go so i can look all handsome for her. hope all you other bunnys are oki, and dont be scared if you have to go to get injections, its over before you know it and youll get lots of love after. im off to binky for a while, then i might have a lay down, its been a long day. hope you like my photo....! x x x Dylan!"

DSC02651.jpg

Back