• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy's first blindness-related accident...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
...he ran across the room and jumped into the litter tray and did a huge wee... only he didn't notice that the litter tray was already occupied :oops::oops::oops:
poor Silas caught the brunt of conti-wee! :( he didn't seem too bothered though, I wiped him down and he's as good as new :lol:

...he ran across the room and jumped into the litter tray and did a huge wee... only he didn't notice that the litter tray was already occupied :oops::oops::oops:
poor Silas caught the brunt of conti-wee! :( he didn't seem too bothered though, I wiped him down and he's as good as new :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:Ive got 2 that are a bit blind so when i put some greens in the run for them all the others shoot out and then i have to knock on the window to tell the other 2 ,then finally they charge out.

awww poor Timmy poor Silas!

Barney wee'd on Mo when they were together but I don't think that was his visual impairedness, just him being mean! :lol:

Maybe Timmy is claiming Silas as his.

awww poor Timmy poor Silas!

Barney wee'd on Mo when they were together but I don't think that was his visual impairedness, just him being mean! :lol:

Maybe Timmy is claiming Silas as his.

:lol: naughty Barney

it was definitely an accident... he just leapt in the tray and opened the flood gates :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think this is one of those things you aren't supposed to laugh at but can't help yourself :D:D

Shibby was sniffing Berts bum so Bert gave him a face full!
However Shibby being a dog he just licked it off and carried on sniffing!

and i thought i had experienced a bad friday....at least i didnt get pidled on......at least he made it to his litter tray :oops:

well these things happne and no harm done...just you do have to have a giggle!;)

Back