• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diarrhea (sp)

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
We think Miffy has diarrhea(sp?). Chloe's o/h came over and saw Miffy had made a mess and had runny poop all on her feet. We are not sure what has caused it as she hasnt eaten any greens or grass at all. :? Wondering if anyone had any ideas? We are keeping a close eye on her. And if anyone should have diarrhea it should be Binky as he managed to get into the garden. :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks

Amy x

How old is Miffy? Is she a baby?

I always worry with things like diaheorra, I'd pop her to the vet this evening and get her checked over. Is she still eating? Is she doing any normal poo at all?

I only had a bun with diaheorra once and she was a baby. It was caused by an upset in her diet but she needed vet treatment to get better.

How old is Miffy? Is she a baby?

I always worry with things like diaheorra, I'd pop her to the vet this evening and get her checked over. Is she still eating? Is she doing any normal poo at all?

I only had a bun with diaheorra once and she was a baby. It was caused by an upset in her diet but she needed vet treatment to get better.

Yeah she's 11 weeks (Ruby Roo's sister). Ok thanks, Mum said we'd keep an eye on her as its only happened the once. But otherwise we'd take her to the vet to get her looked at. :)

Yeah she's 11 weeks (Ruby Roo's sister). Ok thanks, Mum said we'd keep an eye on her as its only happened the once. But otherwise we'd take her to the vet to get her looked at. :)

Keep an eye on her then. Has she done any normal poo's that you can tell?

do you have any raspberry/strawberry/black current leaves? They are quite good at binding up a bunnys tum. You can also get a probiotic from Pets at home which you sprikle on water or food which can help get good bacteria into her tum. Other than that I would switch her on to hay only for two days to help clear it up.

Back