• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo is here!!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
:D
We brought our new pup Ludo home yesterday. I'm still very tired now as it was a long day and night. He's settling in really well, is very chilled and incredibly playful and into everything. He seems very clever so far and is doing very well with his house training. He hasn't met our Molly and Faline yet, gonna do it tonight to wear him out.

He also went to the vets today, had his first jabs and he weighs 2.3kg. :)

I guess you'll all be wanting some pics?

on the way down
PICT0005.jpg

nylabone
PICT0014.jpg

snooze
PICT0011.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

Hello bunnies
PICT0019.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVHVcj-wp2g&hl
video of him looking at the buns there.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

can i have him pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease omg he is so gorgeous! i love him omg omg omg i cant wait to see what this lil man grows up to look like he is gonna be sooo handsome!

Aww bless him, he looks so dissapointed when the bunny hops away from him after he went to say hello!

What a cutie :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

can i have him pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease omg he is so gorgeous! i love him omg omg omg i cant wait to see what this lil man grows up to look like he is gonna be sooo handsome!

No! All mine. :lol: I want him to grow up too, I like the cute puppyness but can't wait till he can go out and about.

Aww bless him, he looks so dissapointed when the bunny hops away from him after he went to say hello!

What a cutie :D

I was very pleased at how well behaved he was. I sat him with me first of all clicking and treating while the buns wandered round and then let him wander. He doesn't really like walking on the stones at the mo.

Thanks everyone, he's a love, but I'm sure I wont be saying that when he eats my shoes. :lol:

Back