• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics...I'm on photo overload! haha

Veronica

Mama Doe
Some more pics of Pru and Len taken yesterday! :D :love:

...and so the love story begins :love:
DSC00514.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Leonard sunning himself
DSC00529.jpg

Pru sunning herself!
DSC00530.jpg

Len chillaxin'
DSC00534.jpg

This ball is MINE
DSC00535.jpg

Sometimes a couple just need their own space!
DSC00537.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

Yum
DSC00541.jpg

Always and forever in love...awwwww
DSC00546.jpg

I still think it's amazing that a bun has managed to soften the most stroppy of hearts..that is Pru's! She had previously been returned to rescue twice after severely beating up two other buns at different homes (to the point they needed vet treatment!).
There must be something special about Honeybunny Len that Pru loves so much. She dotes on him so much! Very sweet to see!

xxx

omg i love that pair! :love::love: Was wondering the other day if you still had them or not after a previous post. Are they staying put with you now ;)

omg i love that pair! :love::love: Was wondering the other day if you still had them or not after a previous post. Are they staying put with you now ;)

Yeah, I was discussing this with Kay when I saw her....I will be keeping them. I just couldn't part with them if I tried.
I'm very lucky in that I've got brilliant family and friends who have been an amazing help during very difficult times.
Things are going well at the moment, and I know I have the backup if and when I need it.

I've had to let the piggies go to one of my cousins, and Alfie has gone to my aunty....so I only have Pru and Len now, and I can cope much easier with them (and my gran!). They have all got brilliant homes, with excellent care...so I'm guilt free and feeling much happier. The best thing is I can still see them all too all the time!
My family is ace :) I'm very lucky xxx

Back