• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 3 Babies!

xShellx

Alpha Buck
marblepepperandliam006.jpg

Took this photo this morning. You can see my baby flemish Pepper is bigger than Marble allready! He weights 4kg!

:shock::shock::shock: she is going to be a beasttt

hermione is 4 and half months now and at 4 kilos! :p

She is a he! Had him netured 2 weeks ago :shock:

Marble is a netured buck hes 1 year old and is giant papllion cross hence not as big as Giant Papllion.

Pepper a netured buck also. hes 4 months old I think and is a Pure bred Flemish

Last edited:
She is a he! Had him netured 2 weeks ago :shock:

Marble is a netured buck hes 1 year old and is giant papllion cross hence not as big as Giant Papllion.

Pepper a netured buck also. hes 4 months old I think and is a Pure bred Flemish

:oops::oops: sorry
i remember when pepper was a girl and forgot you found out he was a boy!!
sorry :lol::lol:

:oops::oops: sorry
i remember when pepper was a girl and forgot you found out he was a boy!!
sorry :lol::lol:

No worries lol, Im still geting used to it too.

I thought hermione was older lol. Pepper went from 2.9 kgs to 4kgs in 2 weeks!

No worries lol, Im still geting used to it too.

I thought hermione was older lol. Pepper went from 2.9 kgs to 4kgs in 2 weeks!

yea so did i.
i spoke to someone who shows giant contis, and i showed them a picture of her when she was '8 weeks old' (as told by the breeder), and they told me there is no way she's 8 weeks old in that picture, shes more like 4 :?. shes done fine, and not had any problems at all, except her birthday is a month later in the year :lol:. but i just hope this wont affect her in the long run though, being away from her mothers milk early :?
never again will i deal with breeders. rescues for me :D

yea so did i.
i spoke to someone who shows giant contis, and i showed them a picture of her when she was '8 weeks old' (as told by the breeder), and they told me there is no way she's 8 weeks old in that picture, shes more like 4 :?. shes done fine, and not had any problems at all, except her birthday is a month later in the year :lol:. but i just hope this wont affect her in the long run though, being away from her mothers milk early :?
never again will i deal with breeders. rescues for me :D

4 Weeks old! Thats way to young right?

Mine are both from breader too. Marble was 14 weeks when I got him and Pepper was 8 weeks. And my doe was a buck so I have had to get him netured too. The vets done him at 12 weeks as he was big and his plums had droped!

What breeds are yours?

Back