• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie.....U/D Look what I've found... page 11

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is our beautiful little Frankie and he has now put on enough weight to have his teeth out and has his knickers knacked!! so he is off to see Paula now, please send him vibes

Frankie15508005x2breakfastbowl.jpg

This is the original thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=129249

Last edited:
Theo says that Frankie has gotten through his op' and is recovering well :D
He is a bit ticked off with Paula ( Vet ) though, I mean taking his plums AND his teeth all in one go is not clever and definately not funny !! :rolleyes:

Janex :)

Thats fantastic news, I've been hanging around the forum all day waiting to see how he got on. :D

Theo must be so relieved

Theo says that Frankie has gotten through his op' and is recovering well :D
He is a bit ticked off with Paula ( Vet ) though, I mean taking his plums AND his teeth all in one go is not clever and definately not funny !! :rolleyes:

Janex :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh wow that is great news, I have been so worried, I bet he is well ticked off bless him he must be so sore:cry:thank you Jane for passing this message on to us :love:

Awwwwwwwww wish I could give him a snuggle:love:

That is FANTASTIC news!!!!! :D :D :D

Way to go, Little Frankie......sending masses of vibes for a VERY speedy recovery!!!!! :D :D :D

((((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))))

I must say I can well understand frankie being a bit upset with the vet.

On the other hand....

I'm really pleased everything is ok. Vibes for a speedy and full recovery form the op.:D

Back