• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does it sound like Kitt is lonely?

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Kitt is my only house rabbit now,and he stays in my bedroom (which is a nice size) and will be doing until the kittens go to their new homes.The past few mornings I've been on woken up by Kitt laying on the pillow,above my head and licking my hair...not eating it,licking it =§ is this normal?He does it all the time but has only really started this week x

awww he just loves you that's all - I think he'll be peeved when you put him back in the other room :lol:

At least he doesn't yank it! Every morning Phoebe wakes me up stupidly early by literally yanking at my hair so I will give her some attention...and it hurts!! If I ignore her she starts to nibble at it :shock:

That is really cute! that means he loves his mummy!!!!! I wish I was woken up each morning by my boys doing that, but its more likely their daddy's snorring that wakes me up!!!!!

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I think your bunny is lonely - our Barry was madly in love with me when he was still the only rabbit, but as soon as he got a proper girlfriend he didn't even let me cuddle him anymore. However, after he got seriously ill and had to be separated from Mildred and Bertie, he's been extremely friendly to me again. He probably thinks that my company is better than nothing...

The problem with Kitt is that he's been paired with all the bunnies I have - apart from Buddy, and he is scared sh*tless of them...

awww :love: :love: im sure that means he deffinatly loves you hun! i remember when i woke up to Polo washing my hair :love: :( god those 2 would have made the perfect couple!

its a reason why in teh future i would like 1 rabbit because id love to have a strong lovable bond like that with a rabbit. (i dont actually care what anyone thinks of that i feel some rabbits can live quite happily alone aslong as they get plenty of human contact)

xx

Back