• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

South of England Agriculture show

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Whos going? i ll be there all 3 days hopefully wont get to drunk lol:lol:.
If you see me please make yourself known would love to meet some ppl off of here:D.

Yep I am going tomorrow, we go every year.
Try to keep away from the furries for the fear I will come home with one but I might pop in and say hi :D

I wanted to but busy with work sadly :(

It's about to come on TV, will I see you taking a staring role?

You actually did take a staring role!! Nice to see you!!!!!

Last edited:
yes they did they had all the animals on the farm you can think of there is Kent county show coming up another good one ive been told:D

this show is only 8 miles from where i live but i couldnt go this year :cry:. how did you get on? x

take a look for yourself

southofengland017.jpg

southofengland020.jpg

Does anyone know if they is any rabbit, small furry shows around my area coming up in the summer? Buckinghamshire/ oxfordshire
Thanks all

i went there several yrs ago and came bk wiv a little sweetie, he was so expensive i called him rebox, they were all the rage at the time. my hubby hasnt let me go agasin in case i come bk with a little somthing...lol

wow well done raven!!!!!:Dhe sure looks proud of himself!!!!the only show local to me now is in the next village from me.go every year.x

Back