• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Vs Plants

Stanley's Mom

Warren Scout
I have always liked plants and flowers but since getting the buns they have all been eaten. I decided to get some window boxes and fix them to the fence, I now have a bit of colour in my garden and the buns can't reach them.

DSC00201.jpg

Last edited:
oooh good idea !! I mowed my lawn tonight and lamented as Bungle ran around with a rose in his mouth :roll: I now have left several unrecognisable stumps and half a rose bush and a peiris (they don't seem to like that one) Meanwhile Nushka was on tip toes and falling backwards trying to eat the silver birch leaves that are down low :rolleyes:

I was wondering what to do and now i know !!

Lisa's Rabbit Boarding

:wave: Great set up. I love flowers & gardening too but love my 3 bunnies more. I've recently planted out summer bedding plants but they've all been nipped down jist leaving the stalks, how kind of them:).My bunnies also love roses, i've lost a few recently, they won't leave them alone! I've got two left, they are climbing roses so the tops are safe at least!:)

They look lovely, bet they will look good once they all flower,

P.S any new piccys of Stanley!!!:oops::oops::lol:

Here you go. I took these a couple of days ago.

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00158-1.jpg

sorry about the size of the pics. I am resizing them but it's not working for some unknown reason.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Wow I just love Stanley, they are lovely piccys, his poor ear, naughty nipper:roll::roll::shock:

Thank you for posting them :love:

Back